Call for Submissions
EmerGENce Theatre is accepting applications for plays and screenplays under 20 minutes!
Deadline to submit is March 6th.
- Anyone is welcome to submit - regardless of experience.
- Submissions can be for either a stage play or a fim/tv script, so long as it is under 20 pages.
- 4 scripts will be chosen and showcased as part of an online performance.
- Each script will be assigned a director, and cast of actors.
- This is a volunteer opportunity.
- Each script will receive 4 meetings conducted over video (Zoom, Facetime, etc.). 1 script workshop, 2 rehearsals, and 1 dress rehearsal. These will occur during the month of March and early April. Writers are only required to attend the script workshop.
- The performance will occur sometime in mid to late April.
- The exact timing will be determined based upon the availability of directors, writers, and actors.
- Send your scripts to 'email@example.com' with your name and script title in the info line.
- If you would like to direct or act in your own play, please send a cover letter, resumé, and headshot (if acting) along with your application. Doing so will not guarantee that you will be chosen, but you will be under consideration.