Full outdoor kiddush with meat cholent, parve cholent, and salmon generously sponsored by Shimon Dershowitz in honor of all who prayed for his health, and to HaShem to granting healing. Baruch Hashem!
Click here if you would like to sponsor a kiddush in the future.
The summarized version of this stage of updates:
1. For now, services are remaining outdoors.
2. Vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks (they must attest to vaccination status during sign up)
3. All kids can now attend services masked, sitting next to their parents. (non-mobile infants can still attend unmasked)
4. Unvaccinated people can take their masks off to eat and drink as long as they maintain 6 feet of distance.
5. Please stay 6 feet away from others if you are not vaccinated.
6. Parents don't need to stay 6 feet away from their kids.
Tefilat Yeladim meets in the backyard of Matthew, Terri, and Julia on Shabbat morning and is led by David Barak. 10:45 shmooze and 11 am for tefilah. Masks are required, small kiddush is provided. Geared toward ages 5 and up but all ages welcome as long as space is available. To find out more, please join the WhatsApp group or email email@example.com. We look forward to expanding our options for younger children in a COVID-safe manner soon.
In anticipation of welcoming children's programming back to shul in the near future (more info on this coming soon) please send a photo of your 5 - 10-year-old child to Elizabeth Frasch at firstname.lastname@example.org.