We thank you for your patience as we reviewed the COVID Sentiment Survey. Since we are not a top-down organization and we try our best to work collaboratively, we recognize that the process can sometimes take time. Our last stage was to allow singing and younger children to attend. Our current updates for this week are below and we are working on figuring children's programming and indoor space for our next stage.
Shabbat tefillah begins this week at 9:30 am.
If you would like to sponsor a kiddush please go to the link below to sign-up.
Please see our updated COVID Guidelines below
The summarized version of this stage of updates:
1. For now, services are remaining outdoors.
2. Vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks (they must attest to vaccination status during sign up)
3. All kids can now attend services masked, sitting next to their parents. (non-mobile infants can still attend unmasked)
4. Unvaccinated people can take their masks off to eat and drink as long as they maintain 6 feet of distance.
1. Guidelines still say 6 feet away if you're not vaccinated.
2. Parents don't need to stay 6 feet away from their kids.
Tefilat Yeladim meets in the backyard of Matthew, Terri, and Julia on Shabbat morning and is led by David Barak. 10:45 shmooze and 11 am for tefilah. Masks are required, small kiddush is provided. Geared toward ages 5 and up but all ages welcome as long as space is available. To find out more, please join the WhatsApp group below or email firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to expanding our options for younger children in a COVID-safe manner soon.