Friday night lighting - 6:15
Shabbat Havdallah - 7:10
Shabbat This Week
Meet the Members
B'nei Akiva - Save the Date
Kabbalat Shabbat at 6:15
9:30 am Shabbat morningtefillah.
A full kiddush is sponsored by Elizabeth Frasch in honor of the yartzeit of her father, Kalman Krakow z"l. Kiddush is also sponsored by Shimon Dershowitz and Susan Hankin in honor of the yahrzeits of Ze’ev Wolf ben Hanoch Chenech Hankin ZT”L (1 MarCheshvan), Efraim Alter ben Shmuel Dershowitz ZT”L (9 MarCheshvan), and Chana (Tikvah) bas Yechezkel Leib Dershowitz ZT”L (9 MarCheshvan).
May their souls be good advocates for their family and for all Israel.
Click here if you would like to sponsor a kiddush in the future.
Covid Guidelines The summarized version
We have masks by the door for those that need them.
1. Services are remaining outdoors.
2. We strongly recommend that everyone masks outside. Inside masks must be worn.
3. All kids can now attend services masked, sitting next to their parents. (infants can still attend unmasked)
4. If you are not vaccinated, you must wear a mask AND maintain 6 feet distance. Unvaccinated people
can take their masks off to eat and drink as long as they maintain 6 feet of distance.
5. If you are fully vaccinated and choose not to wear a mask, you must ensure 6 feet of distance between you and anyone outside your family/pod.
6. Vaccinated travelers (domestic and international) should mask and distance for 7 days post-travel at shul due to Delta.
Tefilat Yeladim (ages 5-10): An abbreviated prayer service that contains songs, stories, and a word or activity about the Parasha of the week. Drop off.
Tot Shabbat (ages 18 months-4): Songs, prayers, and activities for younger children with a caregiver.
Each indoor room now has a HEPA filter and doors and windows will be open. All non-vaccinated people, over age 2, are required to wear masks and children will be required to stay 3 feet apart from each other. Per new recommendations, all individuals will need to wear masks indoors.
10:30 am - 12:00 (end of tefillah): Tefilat Yeladim in the sanctuary.
11:15 am - 11:50 (end of tefillah): Tot Shabbat outside in the garden area in front of the small house, directly to the north of Mercaz.
The playroom is a dedicated nursing/feeding/baby room with space for 3 adults. Most toys will be put away.
Kids are invited to return to services before Kiddush sitting with their parents.
Sign up for Shabbat Tefilah here. Adults and children 12 and older should each sign up separately and children under 12 can be included in the field for children. We appreciate your patience while we work on our sign-up and process.
If you have not yet, please send a photo of your 5 - 10-year-old child to Elizabeth Frasch at email@example.com.
Please fill out this short form if you want to help make kiddush happen. Whether it's once a year, or once a month, picking up groceries of chopping veggies, we would love your participation!