Friday night Candlelighting is at 8:36
Shabbat w/ Kiddush Sign-up and Covid Guidelines
Kabshab Next week
Mercaz Shabbat Groups
Wednesday Night Learning
Siddur/Nusach w/ David Barak
Community Announcement - Mikvah Cloud
Full Kiddush sponsored by the Seattle friends of Aliza Hochsztein & Benny Aivazi, new and old, in honor of their engagement! We all couldn't be happier. Mazal tov!
Click here if you would like to sponsor a kiddush in the future.
Covid Guidelines The summarized version of this stage of updates:
1. For now, services are remaining outdoors.
2. Vaccinated individuals do not need to wear masks (they must attest to vaccination status during sign up)
3. All kids can now attend services masked, sitting next to their parents. (non-mobile infants can still attend unmasked)
4. Unvaccinated people can take their masks off to eat and drink as long as they maintain 6 feet of distance.
5. Please stay 6 feet away from others if you are not vaccinated.
6. Parents don't need to stay 6 feet away from their kids.
Save the date - Next Friday the 30th, Kabbalat Shabbat and Maariv at Mercaz
Wishing a huge Mazal Tov to Chani Kott and Caine Jette on their upcoming wedding this Sunday. Shabbat kiddush Sheva Brachot for them at Mercaz on the 31st, come one, come all!
Mercaz Shabbat Groups for Kids
We are excited to resume Shabbat Groups at Mercaz!
To start we'll be offering two different programs for children:
Tefilat Yeladim (ages 5-10): An abbreviated prayer service that contains songs, stories, and a word or activity about the Parasha of the week. Drop off.
Tot Shabbat (ages 18 months-4): Songs, prayers, and activities for younger children with a caregiver.
Each indoor room now has a HEPA filter and doors and windows will be open. All non-vaccinated people, over age 2, are required to wear masks and children will be required to stay 3 feet apart from each other.
10:30 am - 12:00 (end of tefillah): Tefilat Yeladim in the sanctuary.
11:15 am - 12:00 (end of tefillah): Tot Shabbat outside in the garden area in front of the small house, directly to the north of Mercaz.
The playroom is a dedicated nursing room with space for 3 adults. Most toys will be put away.
Kids are invited to return to services before Kiddush sitting with their parents.
Sign up for Shabbat Tefilah here. Adults and children 12 and older should each sign up separately and children under 12 can be included in the field for children. We appreciate your patience while we work on our sign-up and process.