- With your photo(s), include your name, address, phone number, email address, and a photo caption that identifies the location where the photo was taken. The caption may also include other interesting information about the photo.
- All photos must be in digital format. They need not be taken with a digital camera; scans of negatives, transparencies, or photographic prints are acceptable. Photos can be in color or black and white, and must be original, not published elsewhere.
- All digital files must be betwee 900 kilobytes and 6 megabytes, must be in JPEG or JPG format, and must be at least 1,600 pixels wide (if a horizontal image) or 1,600 pixels tall (if a vertical image). (HINT: if you submit photos from your smart phone, upload the original file, not a compressed version.)
- Photos cannot have been published elsewhere.
- Photos must be original material taken by the contestant.
- Watermarks are not acceptable.
- By submitting a photo, you authorize SLT and Laurel Hill Association to reproduce, distribute, display, and create works including the photo in any medium, without SLT or Laurel Hill Association paying any amount to you.
CriteriaAll photos must be of scenes in Stockbridge. We’re looking for photos taken in all seasons. The criteria for judging photos are as follows:
- Iconic Stockbridge locations, including abstract images of those locations
CategoriesOur contest is in two categories: up to and including age 18, and older than 18. Five winning photos will be selected for each category. People under the age of 18 must have their submission accompanied by a parent's approval.
Submit PhotosYou may submit up to 10 photos. You may submit them over a period of time. For each submission, please complete the following form.
Photo Caption (Please identify the location)
( ) Up to and including 18 years old
( ) Older than 18 years
Parent approval if under 18
( ) Yes
( ) No