We're back with our sixth edition of City Limits – Crowd DNA's ongoing exploration of the urban experience. In what's been the most savage of times for offline retail, we're looking at the future of IRL shopping in the hope to provide some much needed respite, inspiration and kudos to a sector so integral to our cities. The full magazine includes:
– A semiotic analysis of shopping in the context of the experience economy
– Interviews with local retailers in APAC, with learnings for global brands
– Four emerging trends to keep an eye on in the new era of retail
– Spotlights on the lasting appeal of pop-ups and the resilience of shopping malls
– A round up of concept stores that will get us heading back into cities in no time.