Theme: Peer Support Power Hour
Peer mentorship is incredibly valuable—and something all women can do for one another. This Peer Support Power Hour activity guides your Circle through the process of working together to come up with creative solutions to problems.
Throughout the activity, you’ll rely on the Appreciative Inquiry problem-solving framework, which uses positive questions to uncover strengths and opportunities.
- Learn how to pose positive questions using Appreciative Inquiry
- Solve problems with the four steps of Appreciative Inquiry: Discover, Dream,Design, and Deliver
- Gain new perspectives and uncover solutions to challenges
- Confirm your attendance
- Download Zoom Meetings if you are joining online
- Check the map to the Smart Partners office in Kinshicho. 4F/A, 4-22-10 Kotobashi, Sumida-Ku ,130-0022 Tokyo
- Join the meeting via Zoom or Live in Kinshicho from 9:30am on Tuesday April 25th.
- Prepare to share your One Action Update from the last Meeting
- Bring a personal challenge you are facing to discuss - something that makes you feel excited, anxious or fearful.