You can provide feedback through a survey that is linked in the footer and pops up when you start to leave the site. We will continue making changes and prioritizing new features based on feedback from users like you.
Here are some ways you can use the site:
- Find out how much money has been awarded to your city
- Find out how much money has been awarded to a mode of transportation or a specific project you care about
- Compare the amounts awarded to a set of categories
Allocations, Awards, Expenditures and Grantees?
To support transparency, we have used the measure's official terminology on the site. The measure’s revenue most commonly flows to Grantees through a process that starts with an Allocation, followed by an Award, and finally a Payment.
- Allocation: an Allocation is the VTA Board-approved amount of 2016 Measure B funds available for a specified project or program.
- Award: An award shows that VTA and a grantee have executed an agreement to fund a project.
- Expenditure: An expenditure is VTA's reimbursement of 2016 Measure B funds to a grantee.
- Grantee: Agencies that receive 2016 Measure B funds for projects. They include 15 cities, Santa Clara County, Caltrain and VTA.
- Category: The 2016 Measure B ballot language specified nine Program Categories, with ballot allocations specified for each.
- Data are not always complete, as we continually add and update financial data and documents.
- Data on the site are not audited financial statements.