Cover your mouth and nose with a tissue, or your elbow, if you cough or sneeze.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Wash your hands frequently with soap and water for 20 seconds or more.
- If no soap and water are available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol.
- If you start to feel ill, contact a medical professional immediately.
- If you feel ill or sick, stay home out of respect for those around you and to lessen the spread of illness and germs.
- Stay up-to-date with medical professionals' suggestions on best practices and monitor communications from your local and federal health officials.
Click here for the latest information regarding vaccines.