Day Centre - Charles Court, Charles Crescent, Armthorpe.
Friday 3rd February, 10am-2pm - Booking Essential
Through a supportive day program, Inspire's Day Centre held in the Starlight Room, aims to enhance the quality and dignity of life for individuals who have disabilities or illness . The client is always recognised, respected and their dignity is preserved above all. The needs of the client must be fulfilled whether it is for physical or emotional support. This is also a respite service for carers.
We aim to offer:
- Stimulating and therapeutic activities, exercises and games
- Chair based gentle exercise and sing alongs
- A friendly social environment
- A cooked meal with morning and afternoon snacks
- We may be able to offer door-to-door transportation
The fee is ONLY £40 for 4 hours which includes refreshments, a cooked meal and pudding.
For further information please contact:
Places are limited so booking is essential
To book a place telephone 01302 770662
Marilyn Cockett on 01302 770662/07899050622
or email: email@example.com