This week we received the Doncaster and Bassetlaw NHS Dementia Bulletin which we would like to share with you.
This is a particularly good read with additional links to various leaflets and full articles.
- [NICE Guideline] Delirium: prevention, diagnosis and management Clinical guideline
- How the Dementia Access Taskforce is breaking through barriers for future treatments
- Research shows dementia rates falling by 15% per decade over last 30 years
- A treatment for sleep disorders in dementia?
- Dementia 2020 challenge: progress review
- Updated advice on eating and drinking for a person with dementia
- Employment and Young Onset Dementia
To download the bulletin Click here