Acceleration Summit - Speakers Announced
Philadelphia’s Inaugural Summit will debut during Global Entrepreneur Week.
November 18th Summit Highlights
Must-Do Actions for Philadelphia and Pennsylvania to Compete Globally
Live announcement :
(Philadelphia, PA) - Kysha Woods, founder and CEO of Keitt Media Agency has announced to host the inaugural 2016 Philadelphia Acceleration Summit with robust and dynamic group of speakers.
The Summit is part of Philadelphia’s celebration of Global Entrepreneurship Week across 190 countries. The November 18th Acceleration Summit will be held from 7:30 am to 3:00 pm at the Pyramid Club, top floor, 1735 Market Street, Philadelphia. With change rapidly increasing, there has never been a more urgent time for Philadelphia to accelerate.
The public is invited to attend with advance registration.
At the Prestigious Pyramid Club of Philadelphia
1735 Market Street 52 floor,
Philadelphia, PA 19103
Wednesday October 5, 2016
“We are very pleased to announce the speakers for the Acceleration Summit in Philadelphia,” stated Kysha Woods, of Keitt Media agency. “The Summit is designed as a serious wake-up call and call-to-action for Philadelphia and Pennsylvania leaders in government, business and healthcare leader to see how rapidly change is impacting every industry, and what steps need to be taken immediately to keep Philadelphia and Pennsylvania globally competitive.”
Featured national speakers include:
- Embracing Disruption, John McElligott, President, The Fortress Initiative and CEO, The Fortress Academy and York Exponential
- Accelerating Energy, Jim “Mr. Energy” Smith, Jr, Founder, CEO and President, Jim Smith Jr. International
- Accelerating Medicine, Sonja Horner, founder and CEO, Lead Health
- Accelerating Work, Ira Wolfe, President, Success Performance Solutions
- Accelerating The Center-City MBA, Dr. Jeffrey A. Krug, Dean, College of Business at Bloomsburg University
- Philadelphia Welcome: Philadelphia Councilman David Oh, Councilman At-Large
● Kysha Woods, Media Chief Executive Officer & Executive Producer
● Kelly Lewis, President & CEO, Lewis Strategic
Innovation speakers include:
● Harold T. Epps, Director of Commerce at the City of Philadelphia
● John Dolmetsch, Founder of Business Information Group, Inc. and BIG Wireless
● Kevin Dellicker, Owner and Chief Executive of Dellicker Strategies, LLC
● Robert Goza, Lead Economic Development Specialist/Public
Information Officer at th U.S. Small Business Administration
Participating Philadelphia Leadership Introductions:
- Andrea Jack, CEO of D&P Financial Services
- Beverly Chandran, IT Professional and Real Estate Expert
- Kristin Daly, The Daly Group at Keller Williams
- Veronica May, Corporate HR Professional & Talent Acquisition Strategist and CEO of OHG Designs, LLC.
For additional information:
Follow the Acceleration #AcceleratePHL
Purchase your ticket
TV, video and radio contact Kysha Woods, 267.581.6139 for event and building logistics