March is Women's History Month and we posted a brand new ride guide on our website to celebrate!
The Women's History Month Ride Guide is a 4.9-mile loop that connects important spaces for women throughout Downtown LA, from women-designed architecture to spaces of change for women’s rights. Check the guide on the Metro Bike Share website for more details on this route, including short descriptions about the stops along the way.
Start/End: Union Station West Portal
Length: 4.9-mile loop through Downtown LA stopping at various landmarks starting and ending at Union Station
Conditions: Easy to moderate elevation on primarily protected bike lanes in Downtown LA
- Los Angeles Plaza Park (Maria de Lopez)
- Biddy Mason Memorial Park (Biddy Mason)
- California Market Center (Norma Merrick Sklarek)
- Herald-Examiner Building (Julia Morgan)
- Hotel Figueroa (former YMCA funded entirely by women)