Our field staff continues to work and maintain a bike share system that is safe, clean and reliable for those who need it. Please continue to practice the following safe riding habits when using Metro Bike Share:
For these tips and more, check out our Riding Tips page.
- 😷 Wear a mask when in public, when using Metro Bike Share stations and while riding in places where it is consistently difficult to maintain a safe distance from others.
- 🧼 Always wash or sanitize your hands before and after your bike rides, and avoid touching your face.
- 📏 Practice physical distancing between yourself and others while riding and when using a bike share station.
- 🚫 Avoid large gatherings and gatherings of mixed households.
- 📱 To facilitate social distancing and minimize surface contact at stations, use the Metro Bike Share app to purchase passes and unlock Metro Bikes with your smartphone.