Dear CoverAGE reader,
Read our November 2018 newsletter and learn more about:
- the first month of our 'Ageing Equal' campaign against ageism to mark the 70th anniversary of the International Human Rights Day
- the key role of interdisciplinary and multi-stakeholder approach to address the complexity of ageism
- how to unlock EU funds into successful local social investment
- our recommendations for the effective implementation and monitoring of the Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) from an old age perspective
- policy recommendations on co-creation for inclusive digital services from the MobileAge project
- the learning modules for carers and the Virtual Community of Practice developed by the CARESS project
- the result of a French survey on old age digital exclusion
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing is...
Looking into a first month of campaigning for ageing with equal rights
And you will also find...
- an example of intergenerational good practice in Brussels
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read November CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading !
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)