Dear CoverAGE reader,
In AGE March 2019 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- the double burden faced by older women highlighted on International Women's Day
- the official launch of AGE's EU elections campaign in the European Parliament
- AGE response to United Nations consultation on older persons' rights
- our shared concerns on pan-European Personal Pension Product & financial consumer protection
- our joint letter to EU Ministers to support adoption of Work-Life Balance directive
- the link between working conditions in care and the dignity of older people
- stakeholders' recommendations to support end-user involvement in standardisation
- the improvement needed on access to EU passenger rights
- the prevalence and impact of ageism in the Basque media
- the performance of national healthcare systems in Europe
- AGE members' mobilization for the EU elections & to mark International Womens' Day
- and much more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
Healthy ageing: the double burden faced by older women
And you will also find...
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read March CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)