Dear CoverAGE reader,
In our December 2018 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- The end of 10 weeks of intense campaigning to fight ageism and promote human rights in older age
- Our conclusion after the EU Pillar of social rights has blown out its first candle
- The challenges of the implementation of Sustainable Development Goals that we highlighted at UNECE Working Group
- The ongoing EU discussions on future Disability Strategy
- This year’s most accessible European city
- What Europe does for you, as explained on a newly launched website
- A new open platform to support research innovation in Europe
- A case of age discrimination in Belgian health care refund pointed out by one of AGE members
- The big step taken towards age-friendly and fashionable products
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
After 70 years of human rights, what’s next?
And you will also find...
- examples of good practice
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read December CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading and wish you a very nice Christmas time!!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)