Dear CoverAGE reader,
Our June 2018 newsletter is out!
In reading it, you will learn more about:
- older people's rights to self-determination and dignity discussed at AGE Annual Conference 2018
- AGE General Assembly Manifesto for the European elections 2019
- the implications of working conditions in care for labour rights, quality of services and the dignity of older people
- the need for more action to protect older people's fundamental rights described in Fundamental Rigths Report 2018
- the three main policy issues for digital inclusion identified at Civil Society Days 2018
- our joint NGO call for better promotion of gender equality, accessibility and non-discrimination in EU funds
- the shortcomings of Swedish pension system pointed out by AGE Swedish member
- and much more policy and project news...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
Supporting older persons’ right to self-determination -
AGE Annual Conference 2018
And you will also find...
- examples of good practice
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read June CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), we remind you that you have received this email because you subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading,
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)