Dear CoverAGE reader,
In AGE January 2019 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- the reality of poverty and social exclusion of older people in Europe with our Poverty Watch 2018
- our joint call and recommendations for urgent action to build a more social Europe
- the launch of a EU- wide campaign to 'Face Up to Frailty'
- AGE contribution to two studies on digitalisation of financial services and labour market change
- a new EU-funded project to develop the first EU certification scheme for age-friendly housing
- new EU rules to fight online fraud
- what the European Social Fund can do for an inclusive future of work
- cases of age discrimination in the Swedish legislation
- old age loneliness in Spain
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
Making 2019 a key milestone towards a Europe for all ages
And you will also find...
- examples of good practice
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read January CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading and wish you all the very best for 2019!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)