Dear CoverAGE reader,
Read our October 2018 newsletter and will learn more about:
- Our 'Ageing Equal' campaign against ageism to mark the 70th anniversary of the International Human Rights Day
- The outcome of AGE session at Fundamental Rights Forum on 'Making rights real: the fight against ageism'
- AGE participation in the 2018 AAL Forum to support a better match between digitalisation and Ageing Well
- Our joint call for an ambitious Accessibility Act before 3 December
- Our call for appropriate funding for quality, innovative and sustainable social infrastructure in 2021-2027
- and much more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
AGE launches human rights campaign against ageism
And you will also find...
- an example of good practice in a residential care home
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read October CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading !
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)