Dear CoverAGE reader,
In reading our September 2018 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- Our campaign against ageism to mark the 70th anniversary of the Universal Declaration of Human Rights
- The outcome of the 9th session of the United Nations Open-Ended Working Group on Ageing in July 2018
- Our joint call for a stronger European financial supervision system to better ensure older consumers' protection
- AGE appointment to EU advisory groups on pensions
- Final project events on home care and age-friendly digital services
- The testimony of one of our Polish members as part of the European Year of Cultural Heritage 2018
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
AGE and its members bring the voices of older persons in
the UN Open-Ended Working Group on Ageing
And you will also find...
- examples of good practice
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read September CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading and wish you a very nice summer break!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)