Dear CoverAGE reader,
In AGE February 2019 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- the opportunity offered by the EU elections and AGE campaign for a European Union for all ages
- how facilitating access to holistic palliative care in long-term care facilities can improve older persons' quality of life and protect their dignity
- our recommendations on ethical guidelines for Artificial Intelligence
- how to co-create age-friendly digital public services
- the new EU agreement on work-life balance and its first step towards the recognition of informal carers
- the situation of women in relation to dementia in Europe
- the impact of hearing loss on people's health and the role of prevention
- AGE members' vision of the European Union and its future
- grand-parents worldwide getting united for a sustainable planet
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
The European Parliament elections 2019: an opportunity we cannot miss!
And you will also find...
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read February CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading and wish you all the very best for 2019!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)