Dear CoverAGE reader,
In reading our July 2018 newsletter, you will learn more about:
- the outcome of high-level EU discussions on pension adequacy
- the 10th 'anniversary' of the draft EU non-discrimination directive
- the proposal for a new EU funding programme for 2021-2027 to fight inequalities and discrimination
- EU Council's decision on work-life balance and carers' leave
- the 10 indicators of the World Health Organization to assess ageing and health
- the gender specific challenges of older workers
- our Bulgarian member's feedback on the Bulgarian presidency of the EU, which has just come to an end
- German and international perspectices on autonomy and independence of older people with our German member
- and more...
This month's Special Briefing deals with:
Fundamental Rights Report 2018 calls for a rights-based approach to ageing
And you will also find...
- examples of good practice on nursing home management and on treatment for people with dementia
- a number of ageing related publications
- news on EU funding opportunities...
Read July CoverAGE here
In line with the EU’s General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) coming into effect on 25th May 2018, we remind you that you have received this email because you have subscribed to get AGE Platform European monthly newsletter CoverAGE. Please note that the use of your data (first name, name and email address) is restricted to this sole purpose and will not be used for any further action, nor disseminated.
We also remind that you can unsubscribe from this distribution list at any moment in clicking on this unsubscribe link, which is provided at the bottom of our newsletter.
We hope you will enjoy your reading and wish you a very nice summer break!
Information and Communication Officer
AGE Platform Europe
168 avenue de Tervueren, box 2, B-1150 Brussels
Tel: +32 2 280 14 70 (switchboard)