- Wednesday, September 22nd from 5:30 to 8:00 pm
- Dinner and Program to be held outdoors - rain or shine!
- Local wines, craft beer & delicious food by Current Cuisine
- Tour the Sunwatch Indian Village and Archeological Center
- Recognizing environmental champions in our region
- Greater Dayton Conservation Fund strategic efforts and grant reports
- Greater Dayton Environmental Leaders program, introduction of incoming cohort members
- $50/person (early bird until Sept. 15th); then $65/person; includes annual membership to Partners for the Environment - designate your organization when you RSVP on Eventbrite
- RSVP and payment by September 20, 2021
- For questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Dinner and the Awards Presentation will be held out-of-doors. Masks recommended, and seats will be distanced.
Tour SunWatch where you will see experimental archaeological research in action, including the reconstruction of the Fort Ancient structures in their original 13th-century locations, with an interpretive center that exhibits artifacts recovered from the site. Explore the reconstructed village that includes structures with grass thatch roofs, portions of a stockade, and a native garden and prairie with plants typical of the period.
The celebration brings together more than 70 organizations from across 18 counties in the Miami Valley and recognizes outstanding leaders in environmental protection in our community.