Please join us for dinner, an awards celebration, and leader program graduation!
Wednesday, September 21st from 6:00 to 8:00 pm
- Local wines, craft beer & delicious food by Shoelaces Catering
- Optional 5:00pm guided walking tour of Lost Creek Reserve
- Awards celebration of environmental champions in our region
- Graduation of the Greater Dayton Environmental Leaders program participants
- $50/person (early bird until August 26th); then $75/person; includes annual membership to Partners for the Environment - designate your organization when you RSVP
- RSVP and payment by September 20, 2022
- For questions, please contact email@example.com
Event will be held in the brand-new Heritage Hall at Miami County Park District's Lost Creek Reserve - a 457-acre park and the site of the Historic Knoop Homestead. Heritage Hall features beautiful murals, exposed wooden timbers, and the front porch offers a picturesque view of stunning natural landscapes. In addition, nearly six miles of nature trails take you past farm fields, through woodlands, and along Lost Creek, making this park a perfect place to celebrate.
The celebration brings together more than 70 organizations from across 18 counties in the Miami Valley and recognizes outstanding leaders in environmental protection in our community.