Guest Avail Alex McFarland
'Religion and Culture Expert'
Author, Social Justice Warrior
A must read before our next election!
The Assault on America
How to Defend Our Nation Before It's Too Late!
America has suffered some big losses - eroding morals, a Godless culture, and a declining national spirit. These losses have corrupted the very fabric of our once-stalwart nation, coalescing into social and political overthrow with anarchy raging in the streets. Many wonder, is the the end of America?
Author, broadcaster, and educator, Alex McFarland answers with a resounding NO!
We must stand up and defend America ... before it's too late!
Release Date August 18, 2020 (Amazon)
HAS AMERICA REACHED ITS EXPIRATION DATE?
IS AMERICA ABOUT TO DRIFT BEYOND ANY POINT OF RESTORATION?
Are we at a decisive, "moment of decision"?
Alex McFarland summarizes years of research in "Assault On America".
- Presents the most serious threat to our Constitution virtually no one is talking about ... and which we guarantee you’ve not heard yet
- Provides FACTS about the Marxist agenda you won’t hear anywhere else
- Shares Liberal’s plans to give citizenship AND voting rights to millions of illegals and felons- beginning in 2021
- And yet, discusses HOPE! The realistic steps to save American liberty from socialism
America is truly at a crossroads. Will the people of our great country come together to resolve the problems that confront a pluralistic society, or will we splinter into special-interest factions that seek to divide and conquer?
- Freedom of Speech.
- Shut down & intimidation by media who disagree with conservative views.
- Re-writing & erasing history.
- Facebook & Twitter has become the ultimate editor - shutting down the conservative voice.
- The Socialism agenda.
- What can we do.
We have heard questions about equality, bigotry, racism and privilege. It's time to resolve our social divide and come to terms of agreement to be better ... not erase our history.
Equal justice, the rule of law and life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness must be the centerpiece of our republic. Otherwise, our nation will fall.
FACTS: America vs. Socialism
Social platforms have made polarization easier, but they get a lot of help. Activist groups have a financial interest in outrage, in portraying some policy or politician as a threat to civilization; Yale law professor Dan Kahan calls them “conflict entrepreneurs” intent on pathologizing our politics.
It is easy to see why socialism seduces young Americans. We desperately need change if we are ever going to progress as a generation. The problem is, what the socialists are proposing — more government — is exactly the opposite of what we need. In fact, many of the most prominent obstacles we have faced are the result, at least in part, of heavy-handed government interference.
Multiple polls have indicated that socialism continues to gain support in the United States, especially among younger generations and political liberals.
A Harris Poll from March 2019 found that nearly half of millennials and Generation Z Americans said they would prefer to live in a socialist country.
A Gallup poll from May of last year found that 43% of Americans believed socialism would be a "good thing" for the country, well above the 25% reported back in 1942.
Last October, a YouGov–Victims of Communism Memorial Foundation poll found greater support for socialism among millennials and Generation Z than Generation X and Baby Boomers.
According to that poll, 70% of millennial respondents said they were either somewhat or extremely likely to vote for a socialist presidential candidate, with 51% of the same generation having a negative view of capitalism.
In February, an NPR/PBS NewsHour/Marist poll reported that while the socialism label remained unpopular among the general population, it found popularity among self-identified Democrats.
The NPR poll found that 50% of Democrats rated socialism favorably, versus 46% of them who rated capitalism favorably, with the findings also noting increased support for socialism among younger respondents.
Commonly defined as advocating for collective or state-sponsored control of production and distribution of goods, socialism has also garnered a great deal of election-year attention from the political right.
- Socialism and Communism are effectively just varying degrees of repackaged dictatorship.
- Socialist progressives have an agenda that, for our Constitutional republic, will be immoral and toxic.
- Socialism places too much power in the hands of the state and leads to authoritarian governments.
PREVIOUS STRONG TITLES
- The 10 Most Common Objections to Christianity (ISBN: 9780764215162)
- 10 Answers for Atheists: How to Have an Intelligent Discussion About the Existence of God (ISBN: 9780764215131)
- 10 Issues That Divide Christians (ISBN: 9780764215155)
ALEX MCFARLAND FOX News and CNN.com call Alex McFarland, “an expert on religion and culture.” Author, broadcaster, educa- tor, Alex has spoken in all 50 states and internationally. Find him online, at: www.alexmcfarland.com, and on Facebook: @RevAlexMcFar- land Located in Greensboro, North Carolina.
Studio Setting available.