Author | Family Commentator | Blogger | Spiritual Development | Leadership
- Successful senior executive in corporate America, served in leadership roles with several Fortune 500 companies, including Johnson & Johnson, Citibank, and Coca-Cola.
- Developed one of the world’s most transformational step-by-step family spiritual development processes.
- Charting Your Family’s Spiritual Course, has reached thousands of participating families and continues to grow.
- President of Victorious Family and former President of The John Maxwell Leadership Foundation, a network of leaders mobilized to reach people with the gospel.
- Victorious Family uses training workshops, Master Family Champions / Coaches, and a rich library of resources to equip and mobilize leaders in countries worldwide to see family transformation through a home-based discipleship methodology.
A Chicago native and graduate of the University of Illinois, Terence brings drive and ingenuity to every role he plays as an Elder at a prominent eight-thousand-member mega-church, a Bible Study Teacher, a Chaplain, and most importantly, a husband and father.
Terence's topics include but are not limited to:
- What is your family’s purpose?
- How can you influence the heart of your children?
- How will your children learn to live out their faith? Dealing with cultural influences.
- What is most valuable to your family? Non-negotiable values.
- How will you know if your family is progressing towards your plan goals?
- How to adopt a family member through prayer?
- How can family mission trips impact a heart toward service?
- What every parent longs to know, “Do Your Children Believe?”