|Guest Angela Stanton-King
Topics Include: Prison Reform | First Step Act | Pro-Life
‘Sure, People Are Talking About Prison Reform, but What Are They Doing?’
'For those of you who have forgotten Biden's contribution to mass incarceration and all the horrible vices that came with it, or if you are too young to remember, listen to Biden in his own words in the video below.
Biden manages to brag about his role in some of the worst tough-on-crime policies around, including civil asset forfeiture, mandatory minimum sentencing, and an expanded federal death penalty. This 1991 Senate floor speech shows Biden's central role in crafting disastrous crime policies.
Best Selling Author, Speaker, and Advocacy
Her agenda of prison reform and family unification brings hope to those behind bars
- National Best-Selling Author (3 Books)
- Founder & President of American King Foundation
- Community outreach coordinator for The Alive Center
- Board of advisors for Cando Clemency and Alveda King Ministries
- Best known for her critically acclaimed memoir, Life of a Real Housewife (formerly Lies of a Real Housewife)
- Released from Prison in 2005
- Reality TV star of the BET Network docuseries “From the Bottom Up”
- Dedicated to reforming the Criminal Justice System and supporting returning citizens