Welcome home! We are pleased to announce that Mass will resume at St. Columba Church on July 4.
Protocols to attend the Mass:
- Please call Parish Office to Pre-register.
- Total number of participants at each Mass is 60 people at the Holy Name Church and approx. 30 people at St. Columba Church.
- Self-Assessment Questions as recommended by Alberta Health Services.
- The entrance door will be opened 30 minutes prior to the Mass and will be locked during the celebration.
- Wearing face mask is required for those who wish to receive Communion.
Celebration of Sacraments: Baptism, First Communion and Confirmation, are resumed. Please contact the Parish Office for more info.
Volunteers are needed for ground keeping at the Holy Name Church. Please call Parish Office for a sign-up. Thank you for your help.
Please note that during July and August,
the Parish Office will close at noon on Fridays.
There will only be one Sunday Bulletin for each month
(Mass schedules will be posted every week).