Hello, and a belated Happy New Year!
Food safety made an early entry into the news this year, as 2017 got off to a devastating start for one family as their teenage daughter died following the consumption of a take-way. The death is thought to be allergen related, although postmortem results are still pending.
At CSC we always emphasise the importance of allergen awareness to our clients and are happy to assist with any queries you may have. Our team are here to help, so please give us a call if you need any advice.
The CSC Team