Jim will discuss the changes, walk you through the calculations using his new worksheets and explain how the 2018 edition is used in arc flash studies.
Jim will cover:
- Overview of changes to the 2018 Edition
- Arc Flash circuit dynamics and testing
- Electrode Orientation VCB, VCBB, HCB, VOA, HOA
- Enclosure size correction factors for different sizes
- New Interpolation Method for improved accuracy.
- Working distances, gaps and arc duration
- New Incident energy and Arc Flash boundary calculations
- Arcing current variation factor
- And Much More – Full agenda available upon registration