Honoring those who give back: Award nominations open through April 29
The Benton Community Foundation's inaugural Philanthropic Achievement Awards luncheon will be held on November 15, 2019. The event will celebrate National Philanthropy Day by honoring the generosity, volunteerism, and philanthropic contributions of our neighbors throughout Benton County.
You can submit a nomination for one or more of the following awards by visiting our website. Tickets for the luncheon are available on the website as well.
- Outstanding Volunteer Group recognizes collective volunteer efforts that move community programs and projects forward.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser will recognize a volunteer who motivates others to give, commits time and energy without compensation, and shows talent for fundraising strategy, relationship building, and successful resource development.
- Outstanding Philanthropic Business will recognize a community-minded business that, through its foundation, grant-making and/or employee involvement, commits significant resources to assist local organizations in meeting community needs.
- Outstanding Emerging Philanthropist will recognize an individual or group that has improved the community and increased opportunities for others through direct financial support, development of charitable programs, volunteerism, and/or philanthropic leadership. Individuals age 30 or younger are eligible.
- Outstanding Innovative Project or Program will recognize exceptional innovation and creativity in a recent (past 3 to 5 years) charitable project. Innovation may be in terms of design, public involvement, and/or overall impact.
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional will recognize a local development professional who has pursued ambitious ideas and successfully inspired and engaged others in philanthropy.
- BCF Board of Directors’ Award for Outstanding Philanthropic Achievement will recognize an exceptional individual or family whose philanthropic leadership has made significant positive impact on the community.