Join us for the 2019 Philanthropic Achievement Awards
Tickets are now available for the 2019 Philanthropic Achievement Awards luncheon on November 15, 2019 at the CH2M Hill Alumni Center. Join BCF in honoring the volunteers, fundraisers, businesses, and families who have given back so generously to our communities!
Individual tickets are $65, or host a table for $500.
We received 39 award nominations across seven categories, and we look forward to honoring community members for their hard work in these areas:
• Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser
• Outstanding Volunteer Group
• Outstanding Philanthropic Business
• Outstanding Emerging Philanthropist
• Outstanding Innovative Project or Program
• Outstanding Fundraising Professional
• BCF Board of Directors’ Award for Outstanding Philanthropic Achievement