Philanthropy award nominations close Monday, April 29 at 5:00 PM
The Benton Community Foundation is accepting nominations for seven award categories, which will honor philanthropists, volunteer groups, fundraisers, and charitable projects. Recipients will be announced at a luncheon on National Philanthropy Day: November 15, 2019.
We're excited to highlight the amazing work being done by our generous community members. If you know a person, group, business, or project that deserves recognition, visit the BCF website to download a brief nomination form, and submit by close of business on Monday, April 29th!
- Outstanding Volunteer Group recognizes collective volunteer efforts that move community programs and projects forward.
- Outstanding Volunteer Fundraiser will recognize a volunteer who motivates others to give, commits time and energy without compensation, and shows talent for fundraising strategy, relationship building, and successful resource development.
- Outstanding Philanthropic Business will recognize a community-minded business that, through its foundation, grant-making and/or employee involvement, commits significant resources to assist local organizations in meeting community needs.
- Outstanding Emerging Philanthropist will recognize an individual or group that has improved the community and increased opportunities for others through direct financial support, development of charitable programs, volunteerism, and/or philanthropic leadership. Individuals age 30 or younger are eligible.
- Outstanding Innovative Project or Program will recognize exceptional innovation and creativity in a recent (past 3 to 5 years) charitable project. Innovation may be in terms of design, public involvement, and/or overall impact.
- Outstanding Fundraising Professional will recognize a local development professional who has pursued ambitious ideas and successfully inspired and engaged others in philanthropy.
- BCF Board of Directors’ Award for Outstanding Philanthropic Achievement will recognize an exceptional individual or family whose philanthropic leadership has made significant positive impact on the community.