MARCH 24th, 2019
2-4pm at Yoga Point London SW2
Introducing Practices from Ayurveda
This two-hour mini retreat will weave
- Ayurveda - Yoga’s sister science for wellness
- Nourishing Restorative Yoga practices
- Yoga Nidra - known as ‘yogic sleep’ a conscious, meditative, practice that induces total physical, mental and emotional relaxation.
Give yourself the gift of self-care - shake off Winter, welcome the vitality of Spring for your mind, your body, your soul and your spirit.
Places are limited to ensure personal attention. Early bird investment £20 till March 10th, £24 thereafter.
TO BOOK: www.satisfythehunger.com/yoga
If want to find our your Ayurvedic 'dosha' or constitution sign up to my newsletter here -
The monthly Satisfy the Hunger newsletter includeds:
- Wellbeing info for your Dosha/constitution
- Early bird booking and discounts on workshops and events
- One Yoga technique in focus to help enhance your practice
- Expertise from self-care specialists
If you no longer want to be on my mailing lists please reply with NO THANKS to be removed - but you'll be missed!