Welcome back to our weekly decluttering challenge.
This week it's Liberate your Laundry
Last week we tackled the pantry and this week, we're moving on to the laundry room.
It's easy for the laundry room to become a dumping ground, so let's tackle it together.
Use a timer for each task.
Here are three 15-minute decluttering tasks to get you started:
Task 1: Sort and return misplaced items
- Scan the laundry room and collect any items that don't belong in the space.
- Return each item to its correct location.
Task 2: Dispose of expired or ineffective cleaning products
- Research how to dispose of cleaning products safely in your area.
- Inspect cleaning products and dispose of any expired or ineffective products.
Task 3: Declutter laundry tools
- Go through your laundry tools, such as laundry bags, clothes pins, hangers, etc.
- Discard any items that are broken, worn out, or no longer serve their purpose.
- Donate any excess items that you don't need or use regularly.
Want to know when laundry products should be tossed out?
Get the free printable Laundry Products Storage Guide: This guide provides valuable information on how long different laundry products can last.
Remember, the goal is to make progress and see results.
Challenge yourself to complete all three tasks this week and mark them in your calendar or agenda.
You'll be amazed at the progress you can make 15 minutes at a time.
Feel like you need a jump start?
Call Brad 416 859-0518 and find out how we can help.
Have a great week,
Cathy, Brad, and Greg
P.S. Thoughts, questions, or suggestions? Let us know.
Love to hear from you