Welcome to our weekly decluttering challenge.
This week it's PURGE YOUR PANTRY
Put an end to overwhelm!
With small steps and consistent effort, you can create a more organized and stress-free home.
Each week, we've been sharing a new challenge to help you make progress and see results.
This week's challenge is Purge Your Pantry.
To help you in this week's challenge, we recommend downloading our "Shelf life of Common Pantry Food Items" guide, which provides valuable information on how long different pantry items can last.
Use a timer for each task.
Here are three 15-minute decluttering tasks to get you started:
Task 1: Purge expired items
- Go through one shelf in your pantry and throw out any expired items.
- Check the expiry date on each item and discard anything that is past its expiration date.
Task 2: Donate unopened items
- Go through your pantry and identify unopened items that you know you will not use.
- Collect these items in a bag and donate them to a local food bank.
Task 3: Eliminate duplicates
- Go through your pantry and identify items that you have duplicates of.
- Keep one and donate the rest, or combine them into one container to save space.
Remember, the goal of these tasks is to make progress and see results. Challenge yourself to complete all three tasks this week and mark them in your calendar or agenda.
Want to know when food should be tossed out?
Get the free printable Pantry Shelf Life of Common Pantry Food Items:
You'll be amazed the progress you can make15 minutes at a time.
Feel like you need a jump start?
Call Brad 416 859-0518 and find out how we can help.
Have a great week,
Cathy, Brad, and Greg
P.S. Thoughts, questions, or suggestions? Let us know.
Love to hear from you