Thrive Wearables are delighted to be back for a second year at GIANT to curate a full day of talks and discussions exploring the role wearables and other human-centric connected technologies are playing in a rapidly changing health and wellness landscape.
Our track will balance taking a wide view, an examination of applications making a real difference to people and the science underpinning what is a rapidly moving opportunity. We will explore a raft of new innovations and approaches to using the rich array of information emanating from the dynamic human, the transmission and processing of this sensitive and valuable stream of data.
Our track will encourage debate and discussion between our stellar lineup and you, the audience.
We'll be covering:
- Wearables in the Acute Sector – the key to safer, better and lower-cost care
- EmteqVR- a brain-world interface technology for health and wellbeing monitoring
- Panel - Human sensing innovations. Where are we heading?
- Wearable Tech and the Power of Passive
- Application of organic field effect transistor (OTFT) technology in flexible wearable devices