Info-graph depicting part of the new-look UKRI.
Health technology Innovation and News
1. NHS will begin trialling technology that replicates the science of the outdoors, indoors. The technology uses hydroxyl radicals to kill airborne pathogens. Read more.
2. Israel-UK teams will use machine learning and artificial intelligence to help flag patients at risk of osteoporosis via a collaboration between Zebra (an Israeli startup and Storm ID (a Scottish Consultancy). Read more.
3. Hero Wellbeing a healthtech platform secured £825k in Seed investment from Mercia at the end of last year. Read more.
4. One of the U.K.'s leading digital health service providers, Doctor Care Anywhere, raised £55.7 million, by listing on the Australian Securities Exchange ASX, to aid in growth ambitions in the U.K. Read more.
4. UK Research and Innovation (UKRI) launched new website to bring together all their knowledge from extensive research with researchers, businesses and other collaborators in the ecosystem. They also announced that they would be investing £213 million to expand and upgrade the existing research infrastructure. Read More.