A brief introduction - "In The Shed" was birthed from my:
- passion for practicing daily.
- desire to share the information, routines and ideas I've learned or developed with everyone.
- drive to reinvigorate and motivate others who've become complacent or stagnant.
- excitement to become a practice buddy and accountability partner for those who need it.
- music theory, practice tips, educational references, music history.
- warm up routines and transposing 12 key marathons :-)
- digital graphics to aid the learning process
- MIDI file downloads of EVERYTHING I play on the piano and chord charts
- guest musicians and artists
- My originally produced backing tracks for YOU to practice, perform or record with!
- LIVE every Monday 9am EST & Thursday 8pm EST on Facebook LIVE & YouTube
channel (Join the email list HERE for updates, additions or changes to show schedule)
For specific questions please send an EMAIL and I'll see you IN THE SHED!!