Join us for the first Saturday Garden Share!
Come one, come all! Summer is just beginning, and it's time to come together and share in the abundance of early-season produce and flowers. This is a great opportunity to connect with your planty neighbors — plus, you get to take fun stuff home!
PLEASE COME EVEN IF YOU AREN'T ABLE TO BRING ANYTHING — WE ALWAYS HAVE LEFTOVERS.
- Produce (berries, lettuce, whatever ya got)
- Cut flowers
- Seeds! Old, new, labeled, mystery, saved, store-bought, etc.
- Veggie/flower/perennial starts, cuttings and seedlings to share
- Bags or boxes to take home your loot
- Your questions, stories and sunny summer vibes