Respond to the 2020 Census by September 30
-- September 30 is the last day for all U.S. households to respond to the 2020 Census. Make sure you are counted so that our community gets the funding it needs for schools, Medicaid, food assistance programs, roads, emergency services, and more. EVERYONE COUNTS – you do NOT have to be a U.S. citizen to respond to the census, and your information cannot by law be shared with any law enforcement agency.
Residents can respond online
or by phone
. If you choose to mail in your response, the form should be postmarked no later than September 30. Census-takers are also visiting households that have not yet responded. In addition, there are several pop-up events throughout Alexandria where Census Bureau staffers are on hand to help residents fill out their census forms:
Monday, September 14
- Global Foods, 1476 N. Beauregard St, 1:00 p.m. - 4:00 p.m.
Tuesday, September 15
- Jackson Crossing, 120 E. Reed Ave, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Thursday, September 17
- ParcView Apartments, 5380 Holmes Run Parkway, 10:00 a.m. - 3:00 p.m.
- St. James, 5140 Fillmore Ave, 4:00 p.m. - 6:00 p.m.
Friday, September 18
- Casa Chirilagua Food Distribution, 4109 Mt. Vernon Ave, 8:30 a.m. - 1:00 p.m.
- Brookside, 601 Four Mile Rd, 3:00 p.m. -5:00 p.m.
Saturday, September 19
- Longview Terrace/Ellsworth, 2900 Seay St, 10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.
- Parkstone, 3001 Park Center Dr. , 10:00 a.m. - 2:00 p.m.
- The Station at PY, 650 Maskell St, 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
- Nexus, 3450 Berkeley St., 10:00 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.