CellCAN is producing its first Pancanadian Strategic Forum on Cell & Gene Therapy in partnership with the Centre for Commercialization of Cancer Immunotherapy (C3i) and BioCanRx. This forum, which promises to be truly unique and innovative, represents a great opportunity to identify concrete actions—from research to commercialization—that can be taken to help stakeholders in the field become better equipped to develop the therapies of the future.
Bringing together a number of national and international experts such as Catherine Bollard, Chris Mason, Jerome Ritz, Adrian Gee and Isabelle Rivière, this forum will:
- Highlight the most recent innovations in cell therapy, including cancer immunotherapies.
- Reveal facilitators and barriers to cell and gene therapy translation in Canada.
- Identify lessons learned and the promising technologies in manufacturing.
- Build on effective commercialization strategies for the benefit of all Canadians.
- Highlight paths to financing and reimbursement.
- Discuss issues related to cell and gene therapy regulation.
This unique forum will bring together the scientific, academic, clinical, pharmaceutical and biotechnology communities, among others. This multidisciplinarity will encourage strategic collaboration on an unprecedented level between different contributors to the cell and gene therapy sector and will help us build an even stronger ecosystem.
Join us in Montreal on March 9 & 10, 2017.
This is an excellent learning and networking opportunity for HQP in the cancer immunotherapy space to learn about the clinical, social and economic impacts of exciting biotherapeutics for Canadians, our biotechnology sector, and our healthcare system. For this reason, BioCanRx is offering Travel Awards for this event. Please click the following link to apply: BioCanRx Travel Award Pancanadian Strategic Forum on Cell & Gene Therapy.
If you have any questions about the event, please visit www.cellcan.com/forum2017
or contact the management team at firstname.lastname@example.org
. Registration is already open; hurry up, the early-bird registration deadline is December 31, 2016 at 11:59 PM PDT.