Heron's Woodlawn Project Update – Underground Mining Commences
- Pybar commences underground mining
- First tailings reclaim mining infrastructure installed
- Plant construction rate escalates
- Stage 1 grid power connected and energised
- Overall EPC completion 73% at end of August and on track for year-end commissioning
- Physical markets for zinc, copper and lead remain supportive
Heron is pleased to provide an update on the Company’s wholly owned Woodlawn Zinc-Copper Project in New South Wales, Australia. Significant progress continues to be made at the site, and the commencement of underground activities by Pybar Mining Services (Pybar) marks a significant milestone in the project development schedule. Construction is progressing on track to commence commissioning by the end of the year.