Give back to your Pittsburgh community this holiday season! On November 28, join in on our city's day of giving - an opportunity to unite our community around causes in which we truly believe and help nonprofit organizations like NAMS connect to the larger community.
Not sure what you can donate? Here are a few examples of what your money can do when you choose to give to NAMS:
- $25 will provide one week of transportation for a senior or veteran to access our services and live a more independent life through our senior centers.
- $50 will allow our refugee resettlement team to provide groceries for a new refugee family for their first days in the US.
- $100 will feed a senior for three weeks through Meals On Wheels.
What can you do until November 28?
1) Please join our campaign! We want to continue to support vulnerable populations in Pittsburgh. Tell your friends and family members about the important work we do and ask them to join us in helping to make a difference. Find out more about our programs at our GiveBig site.
2) Get ready to give! Starting at 12AM on November 28, visit www.givebigpittsburgh.com and make a donation to us through our page. Don't worry! We'll remind you when the day gets close. You will have 24 hours to make your donation, and all giving will end at 11:59PM on November 28.
3) Questions? If you have any questions or would like more information, let us know. Below are all the ways you can contact us!
Contact us through the website.
Email the refugee resettlement team.
Message us on Facebook! NAMS or Community Assistance & Refugee Resettlement (CARR)
Call us at 412-781-1175.
Thank you in advance for your generosity to our organization!