Reminder: Nov. 12 TIN Meeting
Please join our Network meeting on November 12 from 10 a.m. - noon on Zoom. We look forward to seeing everyone, updating you as we transition to our new host organization and sharing best practices for high quality mentoring.
Zoom meeting information below. Please forward to others from your school division who plan to attend.
Meeting ID: 844 0895 3562
At the beginning of the meeting, we'll ask each of you to select a breakout session from the list of the six topics below. If you've had specific experience in addressing one or more of these, please come prepared to contribute to that group. Thank you!
- Mentoring Must Haves, Nice To Have, Can Live Without
- Delivering PD for Mentors
- Conducting Classroom Visits
- Supporting the Use of Technology
- Building Habits of Resilience
- Creating Partnerships Between School Divisions and Universities