The Regulator of Social Housing has issued its latest guidance on Coronavirus in relation to LGSR checks: https://www.gov.uk/government/news/rsh-statement-on-coronavirus
• All registered providers should prepare for the potential impact of Coronavirus (COVID-19) on residents, staff, contractors and suppliers
• Ensure the latest advice and guidance from the Government and Public Health England is followed https://www.gov.uk/government/topical-events/coronavirus-covid-19-uk-government-response
• The RSH is operating as normal, including all planned and reactive regulatory engagement. This will continue unless Government guidance changes necessitate changes to business operations
• You are expected to communicate in a timely manner with the RSH on material issues that relate to non-compliance or potential non-compliance with the regulatory standards https://www.gov.uk/guidance/regulatory-standards
• The regulatory approach remains proportionate and RSH will take account of the circumstances, including those arising from the impact of Coronavirus, in considering their response to non-compliance or potential non-compliance with the standards
We are currently preparing a more detailed response from other official bodies.
We will keep you informed on a regular basis.
If you have any questions, please do let us know and we will endeavour to do our very best to support you.
The ASCP Team
You are receiving this email as a member of The Association of Safety & Compliance Professionals (ASCP)
Unsubscribe <<Email Address>> from this list:
Our mailing address is:
The Association of Safety & Compliance Professionals
11 Campbell Court
Bramley, Hampshire RG26 5EG
Forward this email to a friend:
Update your profile: