Did you know?
Geotec can be used for the complete management of your piezocone and seismic piezocone penetration tests, from the batch import of source data (depth, cone resistance, friction and porewater pressure) to the calculation of several parameters. You can then:
- Establish correlations between test results and properties of adjacent borings, such as Su and σ'p
- Insert data from the seismic piezocone (Vs)
- Calculate Vs if necessary
- Superimpose results from several piezocone tests
- Produce CSV reports with the calculation results
- Do the SBT interpretation based on six Robertson methods