Welcome to the WARM Newsletter No.3
Dear WARM Knitters, Partners, Sponsors and Friends,
What a great influx of knitted pieces we have received over the past couple of weeks. Thank you so much to all for such generous and beautifully crafted contributions! We have been receiving pieces from all over Victoria, Australia and even contributions from overseas.
We've also been hearing some amazing stories about why people are knitting for WARM:
* I love wool and I care about the environment! - Lucinda
* Love sustainability, love knitting, love art - a trifecta! - Andrea
* I have chosen to contribute a piece because I wanted to continue learning knitting! - Becci
* I love the idea of something being created by people knitting alone or in groups and it being greater by everyone's participation. I also love the theme. - Ila
* I love the idea of using knitting make a statement about climate change - Karen
We are looking forward to profiling more of our knitter's stories at the WARM exhibition. If you haven't shared your story but would like to, you can email something in to firstname.lastname@example.org.
We'll also keep posting pictures of contributions on our facebook page. Don't forget that you can follow us on facebook by clicking here for the SEAM projects page!
Please join us at the launch at 3pm on 3rd September if you can - it's going to be a great opportunity to celebrate the beauty and power of creative communities. RSVP details are provided below.
All the best from the WARM team (Verity, Georgie, Tracy, Lisa, Mel and Lars)